By accepting your individual sleep plan:
- You agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- You agree to check with your GP if your baby has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- You agree to disclose any medical condition to Meital Davidson which your baby has.
- You agree to the information surrounding your baby to be used in case studies, please note that no identifying information will be used, and all names will be changed.
- You agree to pay the invoice prior to the consultation date and acknowledge that if the invoice hasn’t been paid that your individual sleep plan will not be written.
- You agree to implement the sleep plan within 2 weeks of our consultation date. If not a reactivation fee of $50 may apply for the re-evaluation and amendments to the plan that might be needed. This is at the discretion of Meital Davidson.
- You understand that your individual sleep plan is meant for your baby/child and you only, and should not be shared with a third party.
- You agree that any changes you make to your baby’s sleeping or eating arrangements are your decision and Meital Davidson only makes suggestions for change, which you are responsible for choosing to implement.
- You understand that Meital Davidson will endeavour to respond to any emails, messages, or missed telephone calls within 24 hours.
- You understand that Meital Davidson does not work on Sundays or on Australia’s (Victoria) public holidays, and therefore might not respond to any correspondence on these days. Correspondences received on a Sunday or public Holiday will be answered on the following Monday or the next working day.
- You understand that if you do not follow the sleep plan correctly the results may not be achieved
- You understand that if Meital Davidson does not hear from you for a period of time, it will assume that all is going well, and no support is required.
Meital Davidson’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using any techniques for all sleep support. Reliance on any information provided by Meital Davidson is solely at your own risk.
Meital Davidson does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Meital Davidson’s liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Meital Davidson, and in no event will Meital Davidson be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages. Whilst Meital Davidson endeavours to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well (where applicable), I cannot guarantee that the customised sleep solution will work for all children. The level of success for your child to be sleeping successfully is significantly enhanced by following the recommending sleep solutions constructed for your child by me.
Not following the plan, or only selecting components of the plan, will reduce the likelihood that your child will be successfully sleeping. Similarly, in a family environment it is crucial that all family members involved with your child’s sleeping plan follow the plan (mum, dad, grandparents, helpers and/or nannies)
- Clients who wish to withdraw from any of the sleep packages before receiving the individual sleep plan, are eligible for a full refund, minus a $50 administration fee.
- To withdraw, clients must submit written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving the individual sleep plan there will be no refund.
- You understand that your sleep plan requires you to be 100% consistent and Meital Davidson is not responsible for the outcome if you do not follow the plan correctly. you agree that if you do not follow the sleep plan correctly and your child’s sleep does not improve you are not entitled to a refund.